Broward College has a multi-layered approach to emergency communications called BC Alert. Alerts on a variety of emergency situations are disseminated through telephone calls, text messages, social media platforms and emails.
The health, safety and welfare of Broward College’s faculty, staff and students are of utmost importance. In order for the BC Alert system to be most effective, users must review their contact information and update it as needed. Please see update instructions below.
1. Login to the Broward College Workday.
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on "View Profile."
4. Select "Contact."
5. Select "Edit" and update your contact information appropriately.
6. When finished, click on "Submit."
1. Login to MyBC.
2. Bring cursor to the 'Personal' tab and select 'Change Address'.
3. Review and update as necessary.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Update'.