Welcome Registered Nurses
Why RN-BSN at Broward College?
With hospitals looking to fill supervisory positions, nurses with their Bachelor of Science in Nursing is in high demand. Professional nurses can complete the degree within three semesters or 12 to 18 months at Broward College.
Students receive combined online learning with on-campus instruction, reducing the time spent in the classroom, complemented by lab and clinical work:
- Lecture classes are offered once a week, during the day and evening hours on weekdays.
- Each BSN course is taught in a shortened framework of 8 weeks.
- Subjects and topics include Nursing Theory, Research for Nurses, Nursing Leadership Development, Advanced Labs for Health Assessments and Pathophysiology / Pharmacology.
The program is unique in its courses, including:
- It has the only End of Life credited course, taught by experts in the field.
- A Legal Ethics course taught by a registered nurse attorney.
- Classes are taught at the Central Campus, which is home to the state-of-the-art Health Science Simulation Center.
Benefits of Pursuing a BSN
- Opportunity for advancement into leadership and/or administrative positions
- Increased earning potential
- Additional critical thinking and other skills acquired to take with you on a global scale
- Expanded knowledge base for serving diverse communities
- Understanding of emerging global trends in the field
- Advanced techniques for assessing patients health
If after reviewing the prerequisites and the FAQs page you are ready to take the next step, fill out an application
and follow the next steps.
- A clear registered nurse license in the State of Florida
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- An Associate of Science or higher from an accredited institution recognized by Broward College.
Want to Learn More?
If you are ready to take the next step in your profession and move up the career ladder into a leadership role, it’s time to consider receiving your BSN.
BSN information sessions are hosted throughout the year. For more information contact the RN-BSN program
office at 954-201-4880 or email email@example.com
Ready to Get Started?