The Robert “Bob” Elmore Honors College Mission Statement
The mission of the Robert “Bob” Elmore Honors College of Broward is to provide an enriched program in a vibrant, active scholarly community of students, faculty, and staff which:
- stimulates critical thinking and creativity
- challenges the intellect and fosters independent thought
- builds self-confidence and empowerment
- provides opportunity for cultural enrichment
- promotes a global perspective
- enhances career and professional development.